Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Soon to be 22!


Well I have upped my game well and truly on this running biz! I am now planning out on my naked man calendar how many kilometers I need to run and have upped my running to 5 times a week with one day of speed training in there. I also went and got my sunning analysed at a local spots shop and it turns out I do all kinds of crazy shit with my feet when I run which explains the fucked ankles and bad shin splints.

I dont really know what else to say... work is still shit! But I may have a job interview soon for a similar role but on the same wage as my boss so keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!!

Oh its my birthday on Sunday!!! I dont think I have anything planned at the moment. Being on this health bender I dont want to go out drinking and ruin all my good work... I have managed to lose 5kg in 2 weeks so I've reached my half way mark in half the time I intended to reach it yay me.

LOVE
Me

P.S. I TOTALLY almost forgot- I got a reply from "she cunt" about her crappy staff. It was very minimal and polite. I thought that was either quite diplomatic of here or shes too fucking stupid to realize when someone is having a laugh at her expense and challenging her abilities. Anyway here you go my sweets:


Hi DawnRaver
Thank you for notifying me of this – I have passed onto our communications team to rectify.
 I very much appreciate your email.
 
Kind Regards,
She Cunt

No comments:

Post a Comment