Thursday, January 6, 2011

My New Life: Day 2

Hey guys :D

So I didnt do too much today. Went in and hung out with Shaneinei which was fun times. I love having friends that you dont see forever and you finally hang out and its like no time has passed.

The poor girl I think she was probably a bit shell shocked at the amount of walking I made her to today. We went all over town to find Kay an engagement present thats on Saturday (SUPER EXCITED). The amount of shops that we went into that had me convinced that the only decent shit there is to buy in this town is photo frames was unimaginable... they have some of the junkiest shops here! I was starting to lose all hope when I finally managed to find a set of knives in the sweet stand. I liked them anyway and would have gotten them but the biggest seller was that they were 60% fucking amazing.

Had some sushi for lunch which was kind of average and twice the price that I would pay back home which was kind of disappointing.

Got home and decided to go for a run.... thanks to mum who kinda gave me the push I needed since I was feeling particularly unmotivated.

This three weeks off has killed me physically.... I only lasted 1k before I had to stop for a walk where as before (before I cut my foot) I could have done 4. I have a lot of work a head of me but I know I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment