Saturday, January 15, 2011

MFM threesome... Sure why not!

Okay so I have been a bit shit lately so I guess I have a bit to catch you guys up on.

Number one- The health buz is going pretty swell I have been checking out Davey Wavey Fitness Blog and have found some good tips on speeding up my metabolism- woo hoo! I have run home from work 4 nights this week and still not had a cigarette- I have been drinking 4 bottles of water every day and eating salads and lots of other fun healthy things. I think the thing that is making this so fun is that everyone in my house is getting in on it- Paz is well fit and kind of puts me and Joey to shame but its good because when i run with Paz I run a lot harder than when i run with Joey- I think I have this thing where i dont want to look weak in front of Paz so I push myself a lot harder which is good coz normally Im good at talking myself out of shit like that.




Number two- I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time- like since i left for my Xmas break...
Theres this guy Iv been fucking on and off for the last couple of years- BIG penis - possibly the biggest one Iv ever seen- hes also convinced hes still straight but just likes cock every now and then- even after two years of gay sex with me. He is also possibly the BEST kisser I have ever had which I think makes him a lot more appealing since I pride myself on my kissing abilities. Anyway- we were SMSing on the drive up to Xmas and for a while now he has been saying he wants a 3some with me and another guy and then out of the blue I get this message at 3am in the morning:

"Are you awake? I have some great news"

Obviously nothing wakes me when Im asleep and I dont check it until Im in the car and on my way to the family the next day so I ask what is up and he tells me hes found another girl to have a threesome with us- Apparently she thinks two guys fucking is hot. We talk about it alot and being pretty liberal on things of this nature Im keen to give it a try- hell if the vag thing doesnt work out at least thers going to be another cock to suck. So i get back from the holiday and I get this random message:

"hey its jes- the chick that wants the threesome. How are you?"

So we start txting and shit and she suggests we hook up without him once or twice and im like;

"Hes told you Im gay right?" and I get-
"I have an ass too you know"

I was like jesus way to cut straight to the chase! Anyway This whole conversation got me thinking- what if Im bisexual? How often does that really happen that someone comes out as gay and then finds out they are either bi or straight even?





Imagine the mind fuck your parents would have to go through!! Mine would go spare- Mum told me she was relieved when I came out so I think she would think I was mad if I told her I likes pussy again. Funny thing though is that when me and Mum were driving together- keep in mind we talk about most things- she asks me if I have ever had second thoughts about being gay. It was as if she had read my freaking mind!!! I never once told her about this girl or this threesome (I mean come on- some things you just dont say!) But it was crazy! Anyway - Gay male... quite possibly about to have some vaginal intercourse- luckily I have done it before otherwise I think I would probably have a break down when the time came! I was talking to Woody about it the other night on facebook and he wished me luck which I thought was sweet and hilarious. I forget sometimes that some gays haven't had straight sex at all in their life.

When this happens you can expect a full update on the happenings because I am sure it will be eventful as hell!

Oh in other news my friend thats in the Army over here has decided he wants to try cock- I have been teasing him about it for years now as a joke and it finally came out the toher week and he wants me to be the one to "pop his cherry" since Im the only gay he knows lol. Fathom this for me though- straight army guys quite masculine- one would expect him just to want to fuck the hell out of a guy and maybe get his dick sucked and thats it... Not Denny- he wants to be fucked. I was so surprised my this- turns out you cant judge a book by its cover!!!





Anyway I am sure there is more but I am so tired right now I can barely think straight (mind the pun).

Hope you are all well :D

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Oooo you dirty boi lol! It's perfectly natural to question your sexuality! Woman tend to swing both ways more then men but it seems that the boys love ya lol!

    Hehe that girl is so kinky! I like her!!! Please, please, please let us all know how that goes! It would be totally interesting!

    xox
    Your secret friend...
    Nei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is absolutely crazy. I've never done it with a girl before. Nor do I want too. I think its quite odd and uncharted territory that I would never ever venture into.

    I know a lot of guys in the military who are married to women who love it up the ass. It's not uncommon nowadays.

    ReplyDelete