Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cock Suckers R Us


Me: "Fuck Sam Evans has the sexiest lips in all the land"
Auntie Cole: "You get those kinda lips from suckin' cock!"
Me: "God I hope so"
Auntie Cole: "Thats how Angelina Jolie got hers... from sucking' the cock"
Me: "And that's why hers are all slack and saggy now..."
Auntie Cole: "Coz' she stopped suckin' cock"

SUUUPER excited! There is a very real posibility that I am about to start a bidding war between two prospective employees for my john hand-cock on their dotted line. Finally someone wants to hire me! Watch this space as I may be moving VEEEEERY soon.

Love
Me xo

3 comments:

  1. I'm watching this space. Hope all goes well.

    Congrats on 5kg's excellent.

    Happy Birthday on the weekend. As for the booze, it is OK as long as it is in moderation. Mind you I have no room to talk, one is not enough & two is too many. Oh well I'll have one for you this weekend, cheers.

    The reply you got back from the e-mail is like totally lost in the intention, hmmm. OK I over reacted on the e-mail story.

    Have a Fab weekend.... in moderation :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paz and I have this deal- if we want to do something unhealthy we have to take a fitness punishment the next day. So we have decided that if we want to go out drinking one night then the next day the other person or the other flat mate (Auntie Cole) drives the offender(s) out to a destination if teir choice and the culprit has to run home- there are no limits as to how far this is... I have a feeling most of Sunday will be spent running with a hang over :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then you had better pace yourself if the distance depends on how much you drink. How much does a shooter count for? It should be on volume & not strength :) Or get the others a head start in the drinking department then hopefully they can't remember. From the sound of if I have a feeling no one will be up to it on Sunday, so you may be let off the hook.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete