Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR

Hey beautiful people!!!

So I have finally managed to sneak on to mums computer... Yes I am back home visiting the folks for a bit- and I wanted to wish you Happy X-Mas and New Years!



I thought I would catch you all up on what I have been up to so Xmas we had up the east coast with my dads family. Thank god I had brought Paz with me- shes the kind of person that makes everything fun. Easiest thing for me to do... and Im guessing the least boring for you would be to bullet the highlights since there wasnt much TOO exciting going on:

  • 6 hour trip Xmas eve up the coast
  • 3 hours into the drive we decide we are going to do a half marathon in March
  • 4 hours into the drive we decide that we need to prepare for this by doing a 2 month detox
  • We arrive and I have to do introductions for Paz and all the family I havent seen in at least 5 years
  • I introduce Paz to my Cousin and his wife
  • Turns out his wife is actually a cousin
  • I proceed to get extremely drunk to live down the embarrassment
  • Paz and I decide I have 2 hot cousins
  • I would do them both if we werent related (Is that wrong?)
  • We decide that one of the hot cousins is a snob
  • We decide that his fiancee is equally a bitch
  • Xmas lunch and I have to sit by the cousin who I thought was a wife of a cousin
  • Boxing day and we decided to get away by booking a fully day of tennis, kayaking, snorkelling, and bush walking
  • 30 mins into tennis we decide we are shit and give up
  • We do our 45 min bush walk in over an hour
  • We decide we are too fucked to do either snorkelling and kayaking
  • Day after and we cant take it any more so decide to pack up and go camping around the coast
Okay so we decide to camp on the lawn on this backpackers for 15 bux a night which sounds really shitty but actually ended up being quite fun! Our neighbors were 5 Irish girls halfway through a world tour... needless to say we drank alot both nights we were there. The second night we got a bit sick of the backpackers because we had some oyung neightbors move into the dorm next to ours so we decided to go out for a drink- lucky we did because we found out the next morning through eavesdropping that the girl (whom we dubbed Sue) who had gate crashed a boys weekend ended up throwing up in the fridge in their dorm.



That day we decided we had had enough and moved a bit further up the coast. By this time I had been thinking just how fucking horny I was since I havent had a root in a couple of months now!! Thank god for the privacy of cubicle showers!

We head down the centre for New Years and I manage to get a friend to sneak in last night for a QF which is making me feel a lot less tense... was going to go for a run tonight now since I can actually focus on something other than my penis... turns out I left my fucking shoes in the car that Paz took home! not just my running shows but ALL my shoes which means Im barefoot for the next week until Im back home!!!

Anyway Im not sure if this post actually makes any sense or is actually that interesting but I think I just felt the need to just write!

Oh PS was meaning to tell you this so I sucked this guy AAAGES age like maybe 2 years ago and we have kept in touch via SMS but I cant really remeber him or what he looks like (or his name :S) anyway I got the dutch courage on NYE to ask him for his name and  I finally got a partial name like how some people like Bartholemue would call himself Bart kinda shit... so naturally I facebook stalked the contracted name plus last name and turns out this guy I have been dirty SMSing the last 2 years was sitting next to me in graduation this year and I was normal as since I had no idea who he was and im pretty sure he knew who I was! HAHA trust me!

Anyway thats it from me xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you too. Sounds like you have been very busy over the festive season. Much to be joyous over...

    Quite a itinerary set up for South America, sounds good. I don't know what colour your hair is, but the So.Am. boys do like foreigners that are blond or light in colour, particular Argentina, so not light in colour it might be worth becoming a bottle blond for the period or lightening your hair colour. Also make the visit in the same time that the carnival is on.

    If you are a late bloomer as far as your carrier is concerned it is not a train smash, you are still young. Just remember you are never too old to study farther or change your carrier path. The people that love their work is few & far between. If you manage to find that perfect job, well done.

    As for the guy you have been sms'ing. Holy shit, that is totally blind literally... The guy sat next to you & you did not know?? Where is the rock to crawl under? haha

    ReplyDelete