Monday, February 28, 2011

Guess Who Got Laid!!!?

Woohoo- and yes it was as angry and rough as I had anticipated. But to be honest I couldn't really give a fuck- I got what I wanted... I'm sure he got what we wanted and we managed to keep it quiet (always a bonus when there are peoples rooms adjoining 2 of my four walls). 

Work sucked just as much as I thought it would today. We have stopped doing the missing persons reports for Christchurch and another center has taken it over which is good news for us- I think it was starting to take its toll on a lot of our staff... But then just when I thought all the stress in my life was over with a big fuck more shit seems to hit the fan:

  • My car needs to be registered
  • To register my car it needs to pass its Warrant Of Fitness
  • Its warrant has been expired for about 1 month
  • The washing machine has broken
  • Im pretty sure I missed my doctors appointment
  • Im almost 100% sure I made the appointment in my sleep
  • Spent the whole of Sunday cleaning and gardening today for our house inspection
  • Bought a $200 vacuum cleaner and a $200 lawn mower to help with the cleaning
  • I couldn't make it to the inspection because I had to work
  • The landlords handed us 1 months notice to move out
All in all a shitty few weeks... In other news I'm thinking of starting to Vlog. I have fallen in love with otherijustine and Toby Turner and they make me want to vlog. But I'm also having one of those downer buzzez where I don't have many followers and I feel like I'm talking to one or two people- I hate to feel like a shameless self promoter but part of this blog was to meet new people and I feel like I haven't met anyone in a while SO if you have a blog and you like to read mine... heck you don't even need to like it... or read it- Rephrase that- if you know how to get to my blog or have just stumbled upon it by some kind of happy coincidence please post a link on your page- if you let me know I would be more than happy to do the same for you :D

Also you may have seen the link to Best Male Blogs over there >>>>> if you do read please go and vote for me :D

1 comment:

  1. Seems you are on the blog story again. I have seen you post comments on one or two blogs, but find more & comment on them. By doing that you will draw more guys to your blog. Spend more time looking at other blogs & make comments, that is all the advice I can give.

    ReplyDelete