Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10 Things

Reasons I'm Crushing On YOU!


  1. Your gorgeous smile
  2. The amazing color of your eyes
  3. The fact that you are always happy
  4. You know how to laugh
  5. More importantly- you know how to laugh at yourself
  6. Your body (and how all of your clothes seem to fit to perfection)
  7. That you told me I was the coolest person here
  8. You don't judge others... unless its necessary
  9. Your loud and somewhat obnoxious laugh
  10. Because I know I can't have you
So there is this guy at work- You know how every now and then you see someone who is hot and you pray to god that they have a shit personality or some sort of STD because it seems a crime for any one person to be that heart stoppingly gorgeous- Yeah he is one of them... only to add insult to injury he has the most amazing personality I have ever encountered. Admittedly I am very shallow and superficial when it comes to who I like but this guy- I know to some degree of absolute certainty I would still have some kind of crush on him even if he was ugly. 

Its almost like being around him is an addiction.

Of course he is straight! He also has a girlfriend who might I add, is not all that attractive. I can't decide if the ugly girl loses him points for having poor taste or triples the ones he has because he is obviously in it for her personality which means he isn't shallow?

His last day at work is next Wednesday and I think I will find work just that little bit more unbearable once he is gone... 

4 comments:

  1. Crushes...they're weird and amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously raver,you must have noticed before this guy came along that the hot ones are always hooked up to the uglies?I mean i can't for the life of me understand the logic behind it,but its just the way it is.And i am kinda in a way like that,in that i can fantasize about a hottie,crush on and even shag him but never officially go out with him...Why?I have no idea.Its just one of those inexplicable things in life.
    And so what if next Wednesday is his last day at work?I mean you do know that doesn't necessarily mean you guys can't hang out,right?
    And you not being able to have him is just crazy talk.No man Straight or otherwise is unconquerable.
    Besides you are probably a much better kisser and shag than his duck of a girlfriend..That atleast is something for you to be gleeful about.In that even if he is with someone else,the chances of him getting it as good as he would have done with you are absolutely nil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have time before he leaves. Ask him if he would like to stop for drink after work sometime before he leaves & get some work colleagues to go also so as to not make it obvious. If you hit it off then you can make plans to get together for anything that interests both of you, can be sport (usually is) what ever. I still keep in contact with people that I worked with (not sexually). It is just that we hit it off & maintained the friendship.

    I like your resume. I hope the person it is direct to cums to their senses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...duck of a girlfriend... I gotta remember that lol

    ReplyDelete