Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pent Up Anger+Pent Up Sexual Frustration

I feel sorry for the next person I have sex with- Seriously- I have that much pent up anger and that much sperm in stores that its basically going to be the loudest angriest roughest fuck of all time.

No bastard will hire me still. Iv been considering going in to prostitution... Its basically against everything I stand for but A) its legal here and B) I am really THAT desperate for a new job. Also I guess it would kind of kill two birds with one stone in my case. I get loads of sex- all the angry sex i could want AND I get paid to do it.

I cant remember if I told you about the argument I had with my boss a couple of weeks back. Basically she tried to discipline me for something that I was had 0 involvement in and in the meeting we had- she started getting quite heated. More yelling at DR woo hoo she even went so far as to swear at me. Keep in mind this is the nice boss who wouldn't hurt a fly but basically in this place 'shit rolls down hill' and it hits you hard and fast. I took this chance to basically vent my frustrations about the crappy company and her as a shitty boss... Needless to say- she barely speaks to me now.

To be honest- everything I said to here was not out of exasperation and it wasn't anything I regret saying... Basically she was given her promotion because she lied and cheated to make herself look the best, whether or not staff are allowed to do certain things is totally dependent on her mood and she dances around the answer to any question because she can't answer anything because she has no fucking clue what she is doing. I told her all of this- not once did she deny anything and not once did she form any kind of rebuttal to my argument.

The stupid thing is she has gone all childish about the whole thing and is ignoring me- she has also cut me and Joey from Facebook (something I wouldn't have ever known if Joey hadn't told me since I don't actually put much stock in the site) but she has also had a bitch to her husband about it and now every time he calls for her and I answer I have to put up with his rudeness. 

I think this whole incident  has taught me a lot about character and how not to judge a book by its cover... Because at the end of the day- your friend will be willing to screw you if it means they get to look good. 

Anyway its been like 3 weeks since I've had a shag and I was thinking about it just before and I haven't had a decent pash in a while either... Whats going on with me- I have changed. I seem to have replaced my alcohol and sex fueled nights with running and gardening of all things... I don't like who I'm turning in to. I'm scared of being bored- I even applied for a job at a bank... A BANK FOR FUCK SAKE! I couldn't think of anything more boring!!!  

So I have another bone to pick also... Joey whom I love dearly is kinda seeing this guy whom I hate with a passion. Before she moved in here I told her that I didn't want him coming around since I have seen and heard about the way he treats her and I don't like it at all. So she moved in and he started coming over any way. I figured I would let this one slide since she probably just wanted a familiar face or something I dunno... Pre-cursor to this story- we were drinking one night at my place before she moved in and he rings her non stop to abuse her "You're just a fucking slut" "You're worthless" "I'm going to smash Kane" (her ex) and basically accusing her of being a whore some how I get dragged into this some guy he has NEVER met "Im getting sick of that DR faggot too". WTF? Dude A)I have never even met you B)Shes not your property let alone your girlfriend C)Go and hang yourself you pedophile (shes only 19 and hes in his 30's) The funny thing is he is nothing but nice to my face but I have been dragged into their arguments a couple of times now and he says some pretty nasty shit. OH P.S. the fucking loser lives with his ex girlfriend and THEIR daughter... Okay so Joey is a complete fuckwitt for even considering anything with this guy but she never listens to advice to I would rather just let her fuck up and learn from her own mistakes. 

So anyway I hear them argue all the time through the walls because our rooms are next to each other. I'm slowly getting to the end of my rope and the next time they argue I am going to tell her that I don't want him around here. A couple of weeks back me and Aunty Cole got sooooo fucking high and Joey and Pedo got so loud with their arguing that neither of us could tell if it was arguing or really rough sex. Basically the whole flat hates him coming over ... basically the whole flat hates him full stop. Pretty soon I'm sure the whole flat will hate her for brining him over. I am definitely planting that seed because she doesn't seem to get that it makes us all uncomfortable to seem him treat her like that. If he is here I have resolved to be cold and do anything short of ignore her and then when hes not around I'm friendly.  Aside from not wanting her to see him for her own sake- This is my house and I shouldn't be made to feel so uncomfortable in my own house. If he payed rent here guaranteed I would have moved out a long time ago but he doesn't so I feel I have every right to tell her that I don't want him here. If it boils down to it, I don't really care if that means her having to move out. If she is going to pick some scummy cunt over a friend that actually cares than thats her own doing- am I right?

Normally a good rant would make me feel better about stuff but now I just feel even angrier...

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that's some rant!! Feel any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it is good to let off some steam.

    As to work it is not always a good idea to say out aloud what you are thinking. Hang in there a new job will come up. Don't resign until you have a new job & don't give them a reason to let you go, just keep the peace until you do find the next job. Easier said than done I know (please try) another job will come along, keep placing your CV for new positions, it will happen.

    This is a real bummer, problems at work & home. You know the old saying, you can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink. Your friend is going to have to learn the hard way, hopefully sooner & not later.

    Hope you find a safe haven soon :)

    ReplyDelete