Friday, February 11, 2011

My Celebrity Crush

So I have had to think about this quite a lot as there as SO many celebrities that I would love to fuck- and not just because theyre famous- mainly because I find them sexy as hell!

So I have managed to compile this list for you- some of which i think will surprise you:

5.Quite obviously one Mr Jay Brannan- I have had more of a thing for him since I saw him take a cock in the movie Short Bus








4. Im not sure if you have ever seen the movie 'In the Land of Women' but it is basically the sole reason I have put Adam Brody as my number 4. Admittedly I have a thing for preppy, slightly geekish kind of guys and I think Adam has the perfect combination of preppy, geeky and sexy all rolled into one.






3. Elisha Cuthbert SURPRISE- I actually surprised myself when I came to the conclusion that I would definitely play hide the sausage with her. This only came about from watching one of my all time favorite hangover movies 'The Girl Next Door'.





TOTAL COINCIDENCE I FOUND THIS PHOTO



2. The film 'Black Swan' basically confirmed what I originally thought from watching 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' - MILA KUNIS is one sexy bitch



1.This I found came as a BIG surprise to even me. When I first watched Gossip Girl I thought that Chuck sickened me a little but Ed Westwick is a total babe!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally on spot with you on Ed Westwick and Adom Brody...Brody has been a long time crush of me....there was a rumor i think in 2008 or 2009 tht he was being cast as Flash the CD Comic superhero...i was so exicted to hav him in a spandex where just about everything shows! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam would have been a SUPER cute superhero! But OMG Westwick is just so SEXY! Im glad you agree on both counts

    ReplyDelete