Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Straight Crush



Totally a coincidence that this video was posted a few hours after I did my last post. I like what he has to say and agree with him 100% - Yes it does suck but its reality and reality does suck some times... I'm chalking it up to shit happens! Also as much as I am sure you would all like a juicy story about how I managed to seduce him and subsequently get his straight cock in my mouth... Its not going to happen. Sorry to disappoint :D

Went for the first run in like a week and a half tonight- I was actually good managed to run the whole way without blowing too hard. The fun thing was I got to take Aunty Coles dog Daxter with me. Doesnt sound so novel right? and you are probably wondering what the excitement is about it... Hes just so adorable to watch. Basically hes 80% blind and I run at night time so every time we run into a shadow he loses all sense of direction and cuts me off. For the most part hes just adorable because AC has taught him to carry his leash and crap bags. He took a big dump like 2 mins in so being the responsible neighbor I cleaned it up and got him to carry it (Im mean youre fucking deluded if you think Im going to run with a bag of shit for 3k's) and he just trots along the rest of the way with the bag attached to his leash looking so proud of himself. 

Fuck that reminds me- totally left it sitting outside the front door!

Gotta fly

love,

me xo

2 comments:

  1. Darn, just when it was getting interesting to a possible another story :{

    Very clever to teach the dog to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know. Just Another Teen Wanker has been deleted by Google. There are a few gone, the morality police are out again.

    Or did you have something to do with this..... Just kidding :0

    Well something has been done by google about the story maybe. Was this justice or not?

    ReplyDelete