Sunday, December 19, 2010

The WORST date in HISTORY

So I had my second date with Azza today and it was THE single most crap date I have ever been on in my whole entire life!!!! I kind of cant be bothered to type it all so I thought I would give you a copy of my Facebook chat to my friend Jai (who I had a thing with once a while ago)- NB Jai has a hary ass and I would never go "there" again- but he is a really good friend now...


ME: so the date was a otal awkward nightmare!


JAI: omg


ME: total*


JAI: I was just thinking of u lol
ahaha
What happened?
do tell!

ME: aw I bet ur were you little mynx lol
well I was hungover when we best right so my percetion was already fucked but he picked my up and gave me this real awkward hug that was inappropriately tight
then we got to dinner and he was boring as hell so I had to force conversation the whole time

JAI: I need a full name.


ME: then when we had finished dinner the waitress brings over a plate of chocolate and shes like "this is from Thai and Jarred" or what ever Thais partner is called and Im like OMG super awkward- I dont even know these people (they were hi friends Thai was the one who got Diane from my work to set us up)
and the poor waitress looked so awkward
then I made up some bulshit excuse about how I had to help the neighbor wrap xmas presents tonight so that the date would be cut short

JAI: LMFAO!


ME: he drops me home and I thought I had escaped without another awkward and kinda gross hug I got two feet away from the car and he was like

JAI: awwwwwkward turtle!


ME: "I wanna give you a hug"
this was at the end of my drivewy and IM thinking I dont want all the neighbors to see so I was like "ok you can walk me to the door"
we get there and yet another anavoidable shitty hug and he goes in for a kiss on the cheek and then somehow scrambled his way to my lips and im like in totaly shock- too shocked to move
it was honestly like kissing a fish

JAI: omg fullname place
please*
I wont tell!

ME:so I kinda pride myself on being good at kissing (most of the time)
im not finished
lol
so I try to make the most out of a shit situation and see if I can illicit some kind of decent kiss out of him and I got NOTHING he was so gross
when he left i ran inside to my bathrrom and brushed my whole mouth out and changed my shirt immediately to get the smell off him
then i get a txt like half an hour later "wow that was amazing. I had a really nice time tonight I hope you did too. I cant wait until tuesday"
now I have to make up some excuse about not seeing him on tuesday coz I kinda till feel gross

ME: his name is Azza Something

JAI: ewww

u can do much better

ME: lol I think I only did it to get Dee off my back coz she wouldnt stop going on about him
on a positive there was a cute waiter working at the restaurant so i had something nice to look at
I still feel really gross though :(
but thanks for thinking I can do better lol

JAI: ya u can
x100
he looks uhh

ME: lol

JAI: boring!
OMG OMG

ME: FUCK he was boring as hell


AND so concludes another interesting chapter of my life- How could I have ever thought he was so amazing??? Was I drunk for the last two weeks?!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by at mine=)

    sorry but i kinda cracked up laughing a bit when u said u were brushing your whole mouth out and got changed quickly hahaha that reminds me of a similar experience...its pretty funny now thinking back

    well hope ur next date will be better=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Yeah I am sure I would have laughed too! Still feeling kinda grossed out by the whole ordeal! Dont hold your breath for the next date- Iv kinda been put off lol

    Thanks for the comment! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. jesus man that does not sound fun. was he at all attractive? i feel like he had to be at least a little cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know whats sad- He wasnt even a little cute thinking back to it! GOD REALLY What the HELL was I thinking

    ReplyDelete