Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sex... No Sex

I just woke up and I'm kinda tired-So the coffee with David didnt go according to plan. He wanted to change the time because of his job but I already had other plans. He was genuinely sorry and I kept saying that it was fine and we had all the time in the world to meet up again and I kept getting these cute SMS's like "But I really wanna meet up... this isnt ideal" so I thought that was cute that he REALLY wanted to see me since we haven't really talked too extensively since I got his number.

In other news: Date number 2 Zane came over last night. We had planned to go out for dinner to this really cool Sushi place but we were both a bit fucked. He's in to theater and had a costume party the night before with the cast from the show he is in... I saw photos on facebook and honestly I have never thought Prince (or the artist formally known as...) was attractive- but Zane looked damn sexy! So we decided to just make sushi at mine and watch a movie. 



Now we have done the whole "movie at mine" bit in the past and for some reason I was never on my game and hesitant to make any kind of move. But last night it all just kind of happened like it was something we did all the time. We watched the movie in my room and lying on the bed we just kinda snuggled in to each other like it was the most normal thing on the world. After the movie we had about 2 hours of foreplay. Im still not sure if you can call it foreplay since it didnt really come before anything. He said he didnt want to sleep with me last night which I thought was a really smooth move! Kinda new territory for me but I went with it. Eventually we just ended up tangled up in this really cute cuddle after the everything-but-sex and I must say it was kinda nice knowing that I could not have sex with a guy who was in my bed for a change! FYI Im a way better kisser than him :P Don't get me wrong- hes really good... Im just better

ANYWAY I only meant to come on here to show you my Christmas Wish List




1. Albums by both Jay Brannan and Julia Nunes- I have always loved the both of them but always seem to forget to find them when Im on iTunes. Also I found out Jay was in the movie which brings me to number 2

2. 'Shortbus' where hes in this gay threesome and you basically see everything.

3. Tickets to BDO so I can see MIA live- shes my all time favorite artist!

4. I would like my Credit Card debt to be paid off- its not even a large debt... I just keep putting it off so I can buy shit I dont need like this glass computer desk when I already have a perfectly good one to use.

5. A new job- basically I have found myself in a field of work that I dont enjoy (Telemarketing) in a position I despise even more. Im a manager at the tender age of 21 which is pretty cool but its not where I want to be- and for the position the pay isnt even that good. Also why the hell do grown men and women insist on acting like complete children? Honestly some days I feel like a fucking school teacher!

6. To know that my parents are looked after. (Oooh getting to the real deep stuff now) Me and my sister moved out a couple of years ago to join the real world and since we've been gone I always worry about them. They've always had some form of company (i.e. our cat Polly and dog Abby) but Polly got put down 2 months ago and Abby, only last Friday. (I got my mum a cat and dog Pandora charm for Xmas)... so now its just to two of them I always worry that they get lonely.

7. A bigger penis  bed. Dont get me wrong Im not rocking a single or anything silly- I have a queen but I want a king or super king- Im about 6 foot which should mean that I have plenty of space but my feet still hang off the end! (Also FYI Im about 7.5 inches which Im happy with- Surprisingly Iv only slept with 2 guys who were bigger than me and they were massive!)

8. A new car. Mines nice but I dont like the color- and sometimes it squeaks which Im not a fan of.

9. An iPhone- just cos'


10. World Peace....





HAHAHA only joking! I honestly cant think of a tenth one

- rest assured thanks to my new follower I have a whole bunch of new post ideas so you will be seeing a bit more of me!! (YAY)



2 comments:

  1. Hey... look again not just one new follower.

    So you're a part of the buggers on the other side of the phone. Well being in a different country so OK. (no offence) These people have to be pretty thick skinned to do telemarketing, I don't think I could do it. Hence maybe the problem you are having when dishing out discipline.

    Since you're getting so deep now why stop. Although I would say No.7 is a bit deeper than No.6 So your clod hoppers hang off the bottom of bed, thank goodness it is not something else. Shame poor bed, "The Queen" is not good enough anymore. Why didn't you tell us the size also... (shoe size I mean) Sounds like you could be quite intimidating size wise. I mean big.., um tall. Let me take the foot out my mouth now & stop there.

    I always thought of the name Polly to be a birds name. I'm inquisitive as to how the cat got that name.

    What is the colour of your car? Come on... don't make a statement like that & not say what the colour is.

    One more... I can visualise the tangled up part a tight fit on the queen.

    World peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am one of the many that all love to hate! Also i never thought about that RE the whole disciple thing! Good point though...

    Um we got her when i was like 4 or 5 and one of mine and my sisters fav movies was Polly Anna- How gay right?!

    I would call my car burgundy- its not a very nice color!

    The tangle wasnt too much of a tight fit- Zanes a wee fellow so it was good :)

    ReplyDelete