Monday, December 13, 2010

3 Days, 3 Dates, 3 Gays

Okay so lets fill you all in. 

Just got in from a coffee date with David... Iv decided he was a lot more fun when I was drunk... He's religious which I dont actually have a problem with. The funny thing was, going into this date I thought that the one thing that would let us down would be that he was religious. Turns out we just dont really have too much in common and I dont find him very interesting to talk to. I think he got the hint that I was bored when I kept looking out the window. I feel kind of horrible now because at the time I didnt realise I was doing it- or how rude it actually was. but there you go! My subconscious even had something to say about the whole affair.

Okay moving on to Zane who I met up with the other day- I have known him the longest out of the three and he is a really sweet guy but I find him a bit full on at times. I haven't yet decided if that was simply nerves or if hes actually that wired ALL THE TIME. I could see a future with him though being that he is actually very interesting to talk to and hes hot. Im talking Adam Lambert hot (I think thats mainly the haircut). Yet another surprise here about why we cant or probably wont end up being together.... He applied for a job where I work today. Okay doesn't sound like a big deal right? WRONG! If he does get the job I will be his boss- I dont think Im mature enough to deal with that kind of responsibility for starters but also I am going to find it hard enough being his boss (should he get the job) just because we are friends ... and have fooled around. Also- in my job everyone goes through and eight week probation- basically if you dont meet the standards required by the end of it you are out. Imagine having to fire your own boyfriend. Forget about worrying that youre his boss but now you have to tell him he no longer has a job!

Then we come to Azza- the blind date. You know where you have those moments where you think "I met my future husband today"... kinda like  that (okay maybe not THAT serious but he is SUPER SUPER sweet) only I think Im scaring myself out of taking it seriously with him because he is too nice- is there such a thing as too nice?... Our first date he told me I have " the cutest smile" and "most gorgeous eyes"- Sweet right?  Me being me with a combinations of shock and hungoverness just kind of thanked him. But does anyone else find it a bit full on that Im getting told this on a first date? Also I set the bar quite low on that date because I was hungover as fuck and not looking at all my best! 

...Okay so I like him a lot and Im probably over analysing the situation. But after the shit that I have been through with crappy guys I prefer to err on the side of caution. I worry that by doing this though I risk putting him off by seeming not interested? I think Im going to send Woody a message- we have this deal (because we both know we tend to over analyse things) that if we are ever in a panic to email the other one and be the voice of reason. 

Okay so this kind of turned into a rant but I kinda got myself into a panic about it the more I wrote- Breathe.... breathe.... breathe.....

....And we're still a little panicked but better.

Okay so if you got lost in all of that basically on a scale of 1-3 we have Azza coming in a solid 1st place, Zane- a close second and trailing in third David...

Dont you worry there will be more to come next Sunday- Azza and I are going out for dinner... wish me luck xo

No comments:

Post a Comment