Thursday, November 18, 2010

Work Emails

So funny story for you guys... This is a tale that to all should learn from!!! So when I got
my job as a manager I got a new work email address which I was excited about (I know... Geeky right?) so what's the first thong I do??? I txt my friends who work to he their work emails... So I start emailing my friend Shaneinei casually as for a few months and I get a few joke emails here and there which keepse entertained when I feel like doing fuck all. Anyway since then I have been moved to manage a different team and get a new email address. As part of this transition I had to train my replacement. I have to show her to how access her emails and ofcourse iv forgotten to tell all my friends my new address. I go to the in-box and there's a message from Shaneinei entitled "your first christmas card" - I jokingly explained to my replacemt that this was all I did all day and ... So I open this email expecting some kind of sweet email wishing me merry Xmas (albeit early) and I get a picture of some ripped hottie in undies and a Santa hat... Awkward!!!


Thankgod she is the kind of person who can take a joke

in other news- went to a local club last night that had a singing comp to support my friend Alana and THE cutest guy in the world won. he was so adorable like an amazing voice and he was hot plus he was a really sweet guy. I kind of melted every time he went on stage. He cried when he won (I love the sensitive types). I think I'm in love :S

hope you're all well xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment