Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Guy Fawkes

Okay so I don't normally celebrate this night because to be honest I don't actually give a fuck about this dude "Guy"- but last night for the first time since I was about 13 I celebrated Guy Fawkes night. The actual Fawking part of the night was absolute shit because we got about 10 minutes in to blowing shit up and then it rained. So instead we all just got pissed.

So I was drinking at the bosses again (the nice one) cos' shes just across the road and we were drinking with her friends Shelly and Oliver (hahaha I'm so shit at making up fake names). I had a really interesting conversation with S and O- O is in the Army right and he confessed to having this irrational fear that his kids were going to turn out gay. He said to me "What am I going to do if my kid comes to me and tells me he likes it in the ass one day?" I was like "Hes probably not going to come out and say it quite like that- especially to his dad! But also I have no fucking clue what you're going to do because A) I'm not a parent and B) I quite like gays." It turned out to be a really good chat and he also confessed to knowing about a lot of "homo antics" happening in the army (I'm so in the wrong profession!) and that their behavior has kind of scared him a little as well. He said that after meeting me and having a decent talk about being gay he doesn't feel as scared about it- Also I told him to stop being a winy bitch because his kids at the moment are like 5 and 9 so he may have years before anything like that comes up in conversation- if at all (although I did hear the 9 year old scream "OMG I love Katy Perry!" last night). 





I think the thing that he worried about was that the gay people he had met have lived up to the stereotypically sexually promiscuous and flamboyant stigma that comes with being gay. He seemed to think thats how all gays were. So I drunkenly put it into a unique perspective for him. S and O are both Catholics and take their children to church as well and I asked him if he was worried that their parish priest was going to rape his kids? He said no way- not all catholics are kiddy fiddlers. So Im like "What makes you think that all gays are flamboyant mincers?" (fuck I find that word gross) and that was it - he had no argument. Plus he was talking to me and Im not overly what people would stereotype as "gay acting" so it was kind of like case and point to me!

I'm just trying to think if I have any updates for you....

Biggest best news- the Stripper whore on my team at work has dropped my shift so now I don't have to force an apology to her- I don't have to work with her- hell i never have to speak to her again if I don't want to. When I got the news it made my whole day!

In other news this guy totally caught me checking him out today when i went to get sushi for my hangover! It was so embarrassing - I pride myself on being pro at perving without being caught. He gave me this cheeky smile that was so sexy and I went all red and tried to hide (what a little girl right?)

OH! Saw a photo of my ex on Facebook and he has THE nastiest looking tattoo! I burst out laughing when I saw it- the design is shit and the colors are going to fade into this really gross poo color. I just tried to get the URL for the photo to stick it on here but it wouldn't work so you are just going to have to take my word for it.

I found out that dude that I like but wasn't sure if he liked me back actually does like me. Haha and this comes just as I've realized I don't want a relationship so YAY for me!

There was a homeless guy asleep outside my work building yesterday which was quite fun. 




I got a new desk the other day and its in my room looking out my window to the street and the funniest thing just happened- these kids are kicking a ball around and one just got it too the face so the kickers mum comes storming out and is like "What have you done?!" screaming at the top of her lungs. Ahh the culdesac life- everyones business is everyones business.

Well time for a run!

peace xo

1 comment:

  1. Guy Fawkes rules!

    "Remember, remember, the 5th of November!"

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete