Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home Alone

So it was my first night home alone the other night and normally I don't really get scared- But let me tell you! I felt like a fucking child again...

Okay so, i get home from work- feed the cat (which we taught to do high 5's) make some dinner watch some TV- head to my room at about 11. All of a sudden this fucking dog from up the road starts howling... I live on a quiet street so all I can hear is this dog. And it just keeps howling and howling. The more I listened to it the louder it seemed to get and the louder it seemed to get the more its sounded like a werewolf  (I'm talking that deep booming howl kinda shit!). You know how all that needs to happen some times is you think one scary thought and the seed is planted and your mind starts to think up all these crazy scenarios... THAT WAS ME!




So anyway this goes on for about half an hour no shit- then all of a sudden this loud screeching/screaming starts coming from somewhere in my gigantic house. It goes for about 30 seconds then stops. By this time my heart is pounding and Im breaking out into a cold sweat contemplating ringing my boss across the road and getting her to send her husband over. So i have quiet for about 5mins and I managed to convince myself that it was something outside... Just as I start to calm down it starts up again. 

I managed to grow a pair of balls and go see what the noise was (and by that I mean turn all the lights on in the house and do a lap with the broom for safety (don't ask me why I didn't grab one of the big kitchen knives)) So I get to the spare room to find the car torturing this poor bird. By the time I get there the bird is dead so I have to dispose of it... I've never had to do this before so I just dumped it in the garden. Feeling satisfied with my macho defend my territory attitude I head off to bed. I was up the next morning at 6 and go to feed the cat and what the fuck do I find. Not only is the bird corpse back inside but its now headless!!! I was almost sick!

In other news I had the coolest dream that I was a super hero the other night and I could fly and everything... i was like Hancocks sidekick or something and it was so crazy because we had like an actual mission we had to complete and everything and it ended like a to be continued!

Also  that guy I like that I was telling you all about who likes me back- From now on will be called 'Zane' was supposed to come round last night (his idea not mine) which got me a little excited coz end of the day I still like him- then I get a txt from him at like 10:30 all like "hey can we do it another night- Ive just finished rehearsal and Im really tired". To me thats a valid excuse I guess but you think he would have at least said before asking to hang out that he had rehearsal that night and wouldn't be done til' late. Just so Im not sitting there left to assume that Ive been forgotten.

Some days I think thank Christ Im into guys because girls seem so high maintenance and so hard to figure out- but Im slowly finding that some times the guys are just as bad if not worse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment