Saturday, November 20, 2010

Welcome to 'Le Bunt'

So this weekend started out pretty shit! Friday I woke up at 5 am to pink piss- I freaked out and googled 'pink urine'... turns out some food has a dye in it that can change your piss colour so I managed to calm myself... that was until I needed to go like 5 times in an hour. It then started to burn and I started pissing blood clots. I know What the Fuck? Right!! Turns our I had like some kind of bladder or kidney infection- fun times huh?

So basically had to stay home that day and clamp my jaw down on a piece of cardboard every time I had to pee which was like ever 15 minutes.




Saturday got a lot better though- there was a new bed for Paz in the garage under our house so we decided it was about time to move it into her room so she actually had something comfy to sleep on for a change. Theres all this other junk down there as well like a desk and a spare fridge etc when all of a sudden I get this bright idea to change our garage into a bar so all of saturday was spent buying shit for our new bar- we settled on the name 'le bunt' which is a loooong story I shall share with you another time. So we now have a shelf for spirits- a black board- a fridge- a blender- and seats- all thats left for us now is to either move the old couch down or we were thinking of going to a car scrap yard and getting old car seats and bolting them to frames. Oh and we're also getting a neon 'OPEN' sign- of this really cool bar sign with a stripper in a martini glass- and to make this day even more exciting I was able to piss normally again!!!

I was thinking about it the other day and I must get up to some more mischief so that I actually have something interesting to blog about!!

Hope youre all well xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment