Monday, October 11, 2010

veno

Dear god what an amazing drink... so nothing much has happened in my life since we last spoke. I am now planning on going backpacking to south America with my flat mate next yer though. Oh and I finally have internet in my flat so you will be hearing a lot more of me! :)

OMG no wait thats where I was going with this... So we had a work dinner the other weekend and my boss stupidly felt like she had to invite the CEO who ofcourse said yes. The whole management team was shitting bricks over her coming so instead of stressing I decided I was just going to get wildly drunk and be inappropriate all night. Turns out I decided vodka would be my best weapon... I never realised how good until I woke up the next morning and it all came flooding back. I had a very graphic conversation about my experience with Vaginas.... I dont know that converation is the right word.... It was more me sharing my experiences with the room. I swore.... I spilled my drink... and I cornered the CEO in the kitchen as she was trying to leave and made her HUG ME! This is a woman that none of us like and a woman who goes out of her way to make our lives miserable... Mind you by the sounds of it I was doing a good job in taking the heat off others. One instance I do remember was her making suggestions to one of the other management staff on how to improve her personality and people skills... the worst has to be when she got the hosts 3 year old son on her knee and basically undermined her parenting by thinking that she could get him to stop drinking from his bottle. HES THREE FOR FUCK CAKES... Oh and PS he isnt your kid.

Shes not even a person I would recommend going too for parenting advice... her daughter does the folding for us (letters and such) at work and she has a face like a dropped pie. I wouldnt be surprised if the CEO took her home and breat her for being such a dissapointment.

So anyway Monday was rather an embarrassing day but come thursday it was completely forgotten and she(the CEO) has now set her sights on completely destroying and confidence that our receptionist has in herself. Which fucks me right off because without her the complany would be literally fucked! Funny thing is She screamed and shouted at our receptinist the other day and now has been caught/overheard saying that @she is just a receptionist and isnt worthy of an appology@... what a cunt right?! So Im going out of my way to be difficult in silent support of the receptionist!

Anyway I have that feeling where you know how after you fuck or wank and you needa pee.... totally have that from looking up some sweet xtube shit so I gtg but I hope you are all well...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment