Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Embarrasing

Okay so this is kind of an embarrassing story that I have to tell... But I feel I need to tell someone. Also I haven't really had much entertaining happen in my life so this will be good for your guys too.

So admittedly I'm a horny little bitch but I never realized how low I was willing to stoop for a fuck until the other week. This story kind of starts a few years ago- Im not sure how it is in other countries but quite often the young guys with racy cars will put their numbers on the back of their cars to feign selling them just so they can meet chicks. Its kind of sad really. Anyway this one sexy guy drove past me one day and I was in a dirty mood so I txt him. At first he wasn't really keen but he kept talking to me so I thought why not keep trying-

Well it was an actuall few months before I met him because I was only passing through the city where I now live. So I went around to his place and sucked him off which was hot since he was straight (well as far as he would let me believe). We kept txting after a while and he started suggesting some really weird shit like wearing chicks underwear- I guess you can all tell where this is leading but at the time I was this naive newly outed gay who wasn't really aware of just how sexually deviant some people are. It kind of scared me off- because it went from dropping subtle hints of wearing panties to openly talking about dressing as a chick with a wig and make up and shit to sending me messages like "bend Tammy over tonight?". I'm guessing this was his whore of an alter egos name.



So it freaked me out and I stopped txting him. Anyway the other night I was feeling really horny since Iv decided to stop 'entertaining' Rob (dear god that makes me sound like a geisha). So I decided to txt him- hoping that he would get the message "no I would rather bend Sam over... Tammy freaks me out" and kind of get the not so subtle hint that I think cross dressers are freaky.

Well you think that would have stopped him but nope- up he rocks in stockings a lacy g- a black wig- makeup AND gigantic wedge heels- hes a tall guy- I'm 6 foot and with his heels we was like 6'4. I figured at the time what the hell - hes here and I'm horny as fuck.

Have you ever had that immediate feeling of regret when you cum- like your cock kind of possesses your body and makes you do strange things when your horny and then a s soon as you cum all sense of reason and decency come flooding back and your like "OMG what the fuck did I just do?" Well I got that feeling which made things pretty awkward since he was lying there expecting me to get him off too and I just turned round and got dressed... Anyway thats kind of one of my biggest darkest secrets- and now you all know!

2 comments:

  1. Fuck now that is taking things a bit far. I get realy horny all the time and think I would try pretty much anything gay . But there is no fucking way on earth I am running around dressed as my mum just to get some cock. You have no Idea of the images you have left in my head now.
    Mark xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Its not something I am proud of! You have images... i have memories! How do you think I feel? :P Thanks for following!

    xo

    ReplyDelete