Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life is good!

So I was looking at my blog last night and I was thinking about how boring it looked because I have so many words and an actual 0 pictures/videos. It must have taken some effort for you guys to wade through my nonsensical posts and come out awake at the other end.... so Im going to start putting in more pictures and videos so you dont feel like your reading the bible or something when you come here :D

Speaking of which I want to post this video. In light of recent events in the news I found this video very needed. I have been though the whole suicide thing with friends back when I was at school and talking helps.

CarlKr can probably say it better than I ever could but the same goes for me. If you need someone to talk to and don't have anyone you feel you can- talk to ME. TALKING HELPS. This should be where the gay community comes together no matter where we are from in support of each other. Dont feel you have to suffer in silence- IT GETS BETTER



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment