Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eye Candy


So- although I love to be a crazy fool- I think that this type of guy would be the perfect type for me. Gorgeous yes- but he seems to have that old school country club kind of look about him... maybe that makes me some kind of serial social climber? I don't know but when I picture my perfect guy I always picture him well dressed with an air of snobbery about him.

Anyway- in other news- we have some advancements on the America thing. My and Paz are going to be heading to south america for about 3 months next year just backpacking. I super excited- I've been to like Singapore-Turkey-Greece and the UK but never backpacking only family holidays. To me this will be the first official OE- Paz is going to be amazing to travel with because shes done it all before so I know I will be in safe hands.

In other other news- The ex' best friend- who I have decided to give a name since its becoming annoying to write "the ex's best friend" all the time- from now on he will be called Rob. So Rob has been trying to get back with me ever since I caught him going through my phone that night he stayed over. This whole shitty situation has made me realize that i am actually really enjoying being single- I don't have anyone to answer to. I can come and go as I please. I only have myself to impress. I can now actually spend more time caring about what I think of myself and not what others think. It's nice to have time to realize that I actually quite like myself. I know it sounds quite egotistical but what you must understand it that my ex came from a really close family and for two years I spent my time trying to impress not only him but his four sisters and dad (who loves his son but hates the fact hes gay). Its like I forgot who I was- I lost a lot of friends being with him. Some of the closest friends I ever had I now no longer speak to. Being single has helped me to find out who I was again and get in touch with all of these people who I was once so close to.

Ok so Im kind of waffling a bit but I have one thing to ask anyone who reads this. I have an awards dinner to go to soon and I am trying to think of what to wear. I think I have settled on grey pin stripe pants and waist coat with a black shirt underneath.


Similar to this guy only minus the ugly shirt and no tie. Plus I think my grey is a bit paler. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment