Friday, September 10, 2010

La vida loca

,Hey kids!!

So turns out I'm a pretty shifty blogger!

New in my life- I have been researching America more... I'm thinking that I will go on camp America and teach horse riding and see how I like the country and go from there... Sound like a good plan??

Also turns out that the ex's best friend that I was sleepin with has now become a bit creepy slash clingy... I still kind of want to fuck him but I'm having an ethical issue... Do I keep stringing him along to get what I want- I mean at the end of the day he did lie to me... Plus I think he may have a bf now... Who has also been an asshole to me in the past. Do I fuck both of them over to get what I want? Or do I be the bigger person and leave them to it? One is most definitely more fun than the other... Possibly a coin toss moment.

Also I need some advice on other boy related matters.. If a guy comes back to stay after a night in town and you spend the whole next day together and the boy suggests that you go to the movies together soon- what are the chances tha he likes you? I would have thought a bit high... But then we decide to just watch a mvie at my place and he comes over and doesn't try to make any kind of move... What's the deal then??? He's fucking sexy and I think I like him but I don't know if he likes me back and I'm not in to making myself look like a cunt in public So I don't really want to outright ask... HELP!

Anyway just a quick one today... I have to babysit tonight woohoo lol

hope you are all swell

loves xoxox

1 comment:

  1. He likes you or at least he wants to get to know you better. I say role with it, im sure his feelings will be made clear along the way;) Luke

    ReplyDelete